Massena town board approves 5-year agreement with Seaway Valley Modelaires
MASSENA — Town officials approved a five-year agreement with the Seaway Valley Modelaires organization for use of a location on Robinson Bay Road.
The agreement was approved during a regular town board meeting held on Jan. 19.Other action during the meeting included the following:
• Authorization of payment for registration frees of board members who participate in NYS Association of Towns training (Feb. 20-23)
• Authorizing an agreement for consulting services with Peggy L. Mousaw, CMFO DBA at a rate of $95 per hour
• Authorization for staff to make Home Depot credit card payments on a weekly basis
• Proclamation of Jan. 23-29, 2022 as “Massena School Choice Week
• Authorization for Brenda Mossow and Taya Pryce to attend on-line training “Accounting Principles and Procedures (Advanced)” June 15-16, 2022 at a cost of $85 each
The next regular board meeting will be held Wednesday, Feb. 16 at 5:30 p.m.