Clarkson U. announces degrees awarded this fall
POTSDAM -- Students from Clarkson University were awarded bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees this fall on Dec. 15, 2018.
Those from St. Lawrence County are:• Christopher Davison of Edwards, N.Y., received a bachelor of science degree in financial information and analysis with distinction
• Haley Easton of Gouverneur, a bachelor of science degree in global supply chain management
• Maraya Van Brocklin of Hermon, master of science degree in occupational therapy
• John Gardner of Massena, bachelor of science degree in financial information and analysis
• Jimmi Putman of Norfolk, master of business administration degree
• Aaron Peo of Ogdensburg, bachelor of professional studies degree
• Justin Ross of Ogdensburg, bachelor of science degree in mechanical engineering, mathematics minor with great distinction
• Benjamin Stone of Potsdam, master of science degree in environmental science and engineering
• Michael Tillotson of Potsdam, bachelor of science degree in computer science, information technology minor
• Gildo Torres of Potsdam, doctor of philosophy degree in electrical and computer engineering
• Jacob Troupe of Potsdam, bachelor of science degree in physics, mathematics minor with distinction
• Ashley Anderson of Potsdam, a bachelor of science degree in psychology, biology minor
• Jesse Clark-Stone of Rensselaer Falls, a doctor of philosophy degree in mathematics.