Ogdensburg police blotter, April 29
• Report of subjects walking around her house and neighbors house with flashlights on Hamilton Street at 9:46 p.m. Police said subjects were gone upon arrival.
• Commercial burglar alarm at Ogdensburg airport at 5:24 p.m. False alarm.• Report from subject that someone stole his mini bike from Washington Street. Incident report filed.
• Smoking device turned in at 12:34 p.m. by female who found it on Lafayette Street. Incident report filed.
• Jarod J. Parker was charged with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, uninspected motor vehicle and uninsured vehicle on Morris Street at 11:24 a.m.
• Carolyn E. Noble was cited for driving the wrong way on a one-way street at 9:31 a.m. on Lincoln Street.