Victims of Louisville bus crash identified, NTSB to investigate
LOUISVILLE - The six victims of the fatal bus crash that occurred Jan. 29 on State Highway 37 in the town of Louisville have been identified.
Donaldson Funeral Home of Massena announced the following died in the head on collision:• Alejandro Vazquez Valdez, 45, pueblo, Mexico
• Jesus Martinez Parra, 44, Puebla, Mexico
• Abel de Jesus Lopez Lopez, 39, Chapias, Mexico
• Jose de Jesus Aguirre Tronco, 35, Vigencia, Mexico
• Pedro Pablo Galicia Ignacio, 29 Puebla, Mexico
• Jonatan Hernandez Gomez, 25, Chiapas, Mexico
According to the funeral home, a memorial mass for the six men will be held on Wednesday, Feb. 1 at 2 p.m. at St. Joseph’s Church in Weedsport, NY. Burials will be held in Mexico.
The six men, who were employees of LBFNY, LLC in Weedsport, were believed to be on their way to a solar project in Madrid, according to reports.
Local arrangements are under the care and guidance of the Donaldson Funeral Home, Massena.