Last call for Farmers Market Coupons for the St. Lawrence County seniors
CANTON - The Office for the Aging (OFA) has issued a last call for Farmers Market Coupons for the season.
If you have not already received a coupon booklet, there are eight opportunities for the public Aug. 4-13.Coupons can be obtained:
Aug. 4 from 10 a.m. to noon - drive-thru distribution at the Human Services Building, back parking lot, 80 State Hwy. 310, Canton.
Aug. 4 from 2 to 6:30 p.m. - St. Lawrence County Fair OFA booth.
Aug. 5 from 9 a./m. To 2 p.m. - St. Lawrence County Fair OFA booth.
Aug. 6 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. - St. Lawrence County Fair OFA booth.
Aug. 7 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. - St. Lawrence County Fair OFA booth.
Aug. 8 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. - St. Lawrence County Fair OFA booth.
Aug. 12 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. - Ogdensburg Farmers Market.
Aug. 13 from 9 a.m. to 1 a.m. - Canton Farmers Market.
For more information, please call 315-386-4730. Schedule subject to change based on coupon availability. *If you need a ride to a Distribution Site, please call Public Transportation at 315-386-2600.
Rules and Procedures For All Locations:
• Unvaccinated attendees must wear a mask.
• Please socially distance 6 feet from others.
• Please bring your own pen for sanitation purposes.
• Only one coupon booklet, per eligible senior in each household; while quantities last.
• The eligible senior must sign up in person. An eligible Health Care Proxy or Power of Attorney with proper paperwork; can sign for the coupons.
Farmers Market Coupon Eligibility Requirements: Must be age 60 or above and Monthly Income at/or Below 185% of Federal Poverty Level: $1,986/one person-household; $2,686/two-person household; $3,386/three-person household; $4,085/four-person household.