Kinneys in North Country will have Moderna vaccine for seniors 75 years old and older starting Jan. 14
This week, all Kinney pharmacies will receive initial doses of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine to administer to those ages 75 and up only. Appointments will be available at all NY Kinney pharmacies for those age 75 and up beginning Thursday, Jan. 14.
Kinney’s operates drug stores throughout St. Lawrence County and the North Country.By New York State mandate, Kinney Pharmacists will be able to vaccinate by appointment only. In addition, eligible people must complete New York state’s mandated vaccination forms and schedule their vaccination appointments online.
Interested persons should visit https://kinneydrugs.com/pharmacy/covid-19/vaccination-scheduling/ny/ for all necessary information, including:
• How to schedule a vaccination appointment (for those 75+ only)
• Link to all NYS-mandated online forms;
• Link to Kinney’s online appointment scheduler
• Expectations for vaccination appointments
• Senior transportation resources by county
• Facts on the Moderna vaccine
There will be no out-of-pocket cost to the patient.