Six charged with various unrelated counts in Massena
MASSENA -- Village police say they recently charged the following suspects in unrelated cases:
• Kaitlin E. Clark, 28, of East Rome Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nev. was charged with child endangerment and second-degree harassment at Label Shopper in the Harte Haven Plaza at 5:02 p.m. Monday.• Allan R. Addison, 44, of Bishop Avenue, Massena was charged with third-degree criminal mischief, a felony, and second-degree harassment at 4:07 p.m. Sunday at the Main Street Sunoco.
• Matthew G. Deforge, 27, of East Orvis Street, Massena was charged with criminal mischief and picked up on a county court warrant at 11:16 p.m. Saturday on East Orvis Street.
• Anthony A. LaRose, 36, of Woodlawn Avenue, Massena was charged with petit larceny and seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance at 3:18 p.m. Saturday on Woodlawn Avenue.
• Cole M. Fields, 20, of Ober Street was charged with open container and possession of alcohol by a person under age 21 at 10:52 p.m. Friday on the Parker Avenue bridge.
• Mauriceo A. Edwards, 28, of Merriam Drive, Syracuse was charged with resisting arrest, second-degree harassment and obstruction of breathing at 3:33 p.m. Wednesday at Jreck's Subs, East Orvis Street.