Six charged with various unrelated counts in Massena
MASSENA -- Village police say they recently charged the following people with various, unrelated offenses:
• Ronald W. Dillon, 41, of Liberty Avenue, Massena was charged on an arrest warrant for third-degree assault at 8:12 p.m. May 21. He was arraigned by Massena Justice Patrick Serguson and released, police said.• Tyrus K. Gist, 48, of Water Street, Massena was charged with second-degree harassment, second-degree menacing and criminal obstruction of breathing at 3:25 p.m. May 20. He was arraigned by Justice Serguson and remanded to the St. Lawrence County jail, Canton, in lieu of $1,500 bail or $3,000 bond, police said.
• Terri L. McGregor, 31, street address not available, Massena was charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and picked up on a bench warrant at 1:44 p.m. May 20 on Bayley Road. McGregor was released with a citation and then turned over to state troopers for the warrant.
• Olivia J. Terrance, age and address not available, was charged with arrest warrants for fourth-degree grand larceny and petit larceny at 11:50 a.m. May 14.
• Bryan S. Martin, 51, of Maple Street, Massena was picked up on a bench warrant at 12:07 a.m. May 13.
• Sawyer E. White, 22, of Somerset Avenue, Massena was charged with petit larceny at 9:42 p.m. May 10 on Willow Street.