Potsdam police cite seven motorists for driving infractions
POTSDAM — Potsdam police said they charged several motorists with driving infractions on Saturday. Those charged included:
• Randi-Lee Cook, 37, S. Colton, was cited for operating a motor vehicle while using a portable electronic device on Elm Street at 8:12 a.m.• Gina Fiacco-Clouser, 53, Potsdam, was cited for driving without a seat belt on Pierrepont Avenue at 8:59 a.m.
• Gary Chudzinski, 69, Norfolk, was cited for avoiding a traffic control device at 9:41 a.m. after allegedly avoiding a stop light at the intersection of May Road and Market Street.
• Connor Lutgens, 22, Potsdam, was cited for operating a motor vehicle while using a portable electronic device on Elm Street at 8:59 a.m.
• Roman Aksennox, Lewisburg, Penn., was cited for failure to stop at a stop sign on Elm Street at 8:33 a.m.
• Jardel Johnbobb, 18, Brooklyn, was cited for passing a red light on Elm Street at 9:08 p.m.
• Hailey Leonard, 23, Potsdam, was cited for moving from a lane unsafely on Main Street at 9:26 p.m.
All of the above subjects were cited and released.