Potsdam police cite nine motorists for driving infractions
POTSDAM — Potsdam police said they charged several motorists with driving infractions over the last few days. Those charged included:
• Mark L. Crump, 25, Norfolk, was cited for no seat belt on Maple Street May 25 at 10:47 a.m.• Jonah S. McDonald, 21, Chateaugay, was cited for no seat belt on Maple Street May 25 at 11:56 a.m.
• Jessi S. Cox, 23, Norfolk, was cited for third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation and inadequate stop lights on Main Street May 26 at 5:01 p.m.
• Akaycia M. Colbert, 38, Norwood, was cited for speed in zone at 4:27 p.m. on May 27 on Market Street.
• Viviana C. Wilmot, 39, Hammond, was cited for speed in zone on May 27 at 5:43 p.m. on Maple Street.
• Riley J. Ewing, 25, Petawawa, Ontario, was cited for no seat belt on Market Street May 27 at 5:56 p.m.
• Michael I. Welch, 63, Potsdam, was cited for no seat belt on May 27 at 6:17 p.m. on Main Street.
• Nathan E. Work, 22, Dickinson Center, was cited for no seat belt on Park Street at 6:40 p.m. on May 27.
• Crystal A. Richards, 40, Winthrop was charged with driving while ability impaired by drugs, seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, unlicensed operator and insufficient signal at 1:22 a.m. on Lawrence Avenue.