Potsdam police blotter, Sept. 9-10
POTSDAM -- Village police say they recently charged the following motorists on Sept. 9 and 10.
Sept. 10:• Casey Abrams, 23, of Brooklyn was charged with inadequate brakelights at 7:31 p.m. on Market Street.
• Coleman T. Whitman, 21, of Lisbon was charged with running a red light at 8:53 a.m. on Sandstone Drive.
• Samuel A. Servati, 18, of Rochester was cited with a seatbelt violation at 9:39 a.m. on Maple Street.
• Miranda L. Laraby, 26, of Potsdam was charged with following too close at 4:37 p.m. on Lawrence Avenue.
• Kobe Porter, 18, of Mannsville was charged with unsafe movement from lane at 7:49 p.m. on Elm Street.
• Hayden Trejos, 18, of Potsdam was charged with inadequate tail light at 8:13 p.m. on Main Street.
• Richard Turner, 57, of Floral Park was charged with inadequate brakelight at 8:36 p.m. on Main Street.
• Christopher Dihrberg, 29, of Colton was charged with no plate lamps at 9:08 p.m. on Pierrepont Avenue.
• Brandy Babcock, 30, of Potsdam was charged with running a red light at 9:58 p.m. on Market Street.