Ogdensburg police blotter, Aug. 21
• Request at 4:05 p.m. from Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center for police to dispose of drug paraphernalia recovered from a patient. Police secured the items and filed an incident report.
• Report at 5:57 p.m. of subjects riding a UTV on sidewalks and grass and they were not wearing helmets. UTV was packed when police arrived. Subjects advised of complaint.• Report of subjects fighting again at Belmont Courts at 5:16 p.m. Police said subjects denied any issues.
• Report from woman at 3:50 p.m. that her son had been attacked at Belmont Courts. All parties refused police involvement.
• Report at 3:27 p.m. of a disgruntled employee at NYSARC on State Street. Police advised subject to stay off the property and leave employees alone.
• Leonardo LaLonde was charged with open container at 3:02 p.m. on Park Street following a complaint of a male subject falling over in the street.
• Report at 2:50 p.m. on New York Avenue of finding a fake $100 bill. Incident report filed.