Ogdensburg police blotter, Nov. 16
• Report of a commercial burglar alarm at Med Eng Systems on Tulloch Drive at 11:50 p.m. False alarm.
• Report of a subject throwing ice at a home on Kiah Street at 10:17 p.m. Police spoke with subjects and advised them to cease that activity.• Commercial burglar alarm at Kennedy School on Park Street at 4:11 p.m. False alarm.
• Jean L. Clark was cited for following too closely at the intersection of State Highway 37 and Champlain Street at 2:50 p.m.
• Police disposed of a needle found in the parking lot at Seaway Plaza at 2:49 p.m.
• Bruce Blair was cited for speed in zone on Main Street at 10 a.m. for allegedly driving 42 miles per hour in a 30 mph zone.