Ogdensburg police blotter, Nov. 12
• Report of a problem with other juveniles at Burger King on Canton Street at 7:35 p.m. Police spoke to complainant and advised there were no violations of the law.
• Commercial burglar alarm at St. Lawrence Federal Credit Union on State Street at 6:49 p.m.• Justin Jerdo was cited for speed not reasonable or prudent at intersection of David and Congress streets at 3:47 p.m. following investigation of a property-damage accident involving another vehicle.
• Report that a male took her snowblower in Paterson Street at 9:35 am. Police spoke to male who stated the woman’s husband sold the snowblower to him. Police advised complainant of her options for civil court.
• Clark A. Williard was cited for following too close on Jay Street at 7:5 a.m. following investigation of a property-damage accident.
• Richard Chase was cited for failure to yield row on SH 37 at 6:24 a.m. following investigation of a property-damage accident.