Ogdensburg police blotter, May 18
• Report of a female screaming on Gates Street at 10:55 p.m. Police spoke with female who stated she was upset over a cell phone. She was advised to keep the noise down.
• Karen Cooper was cited for inadequate exhaust at 10:25 p.m. on Mill Street.• Nicole Klock was cited for inadequate head lights on SH 37 at 8:58 p.m.
• Peter Gormley was cited for speeding and unregistered motor vehicle and operating in violation of restrictions at 7:41 p.m. on SH 37.
• Bradley LaRock was cited for speeding on SH 37 at 7:12 p.m.
• Cheyanne Legault was charged at 9:12 a.m. for endangering the welfare of a child and third-degree assault on Lake Street. She was released under the supervision of probation.
• Theresa Litleford was cited for unregistered motor vehicle and unlicensed operator at 7:36 a.m. at Price Chopper on Ford Street.
• Burglar alarm at Walmart on Ford Street at 3:55 a.m. Manager stated her key broke off in the door and she is unable to silence the alarm. Matter taken care of.
• Report of a large fight in the lobby of McDonald’s on Paterson Street at 2:41 a.m. Incident report filed.