Ogdensburg police blotter, May 16
• Police disposed of a needle found on a walking trail at 7:24 p.m.
• Louis O’Brien was charged with exposure of a person at the intersection of New York Avenue and Ogden Street.• Panic alarm activation at 4:05 p.m. at city hall on Ford Street. False alarm.
• Report of a female exposing herself in a lewd behavior near New York Avenue and Lafayette Street at 3:03 p.m.
• Dustin Dean was arrested at 10:18 a.m. on a bench warrant for violating probation. He was arraigned and released on his own recognizance.
• Burglar alarm activation on Proctor Avenue at 1:39 a.m. Police said building was secure and dispatch was unable to contact key holder.