Ogdensburg police blotter, March 25
• Devon E. Williams was cited for no plate lights and unlicensed operator on LaFayette Street at 9:06 p.m.
• Chevy D. Yerdon was charged with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation and inadequate tail lights on Ford Street at 8:27 p.m.• Brittney J. Boshane was charged with speed in zone on Main Street at 7:58 p.m. for allegedly driving 48 miles per hour in a 30 mph zone.
• Needles reportedly found in a yard on Montgomery Street at 2:43 p.m.
• Matthew Shampine was cited for second-degree aggravated harassment on Rensselaer Avenue at 12:25 p.m.
• Report of a female passed out inside her vehicle in the fire lane at 8:43 a.m. at Price Chopper on Ford Street/ Samantha L. Herbick was charged with second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation and operating without an interlock device.
• Alarm activation at St. Lawrence Federal Credit Union at 2:17 a.m. Building is secure and police were unable to located the key holder.
• Audible alarm at Post Office on State Street at 2:13 a.m. Building is secure. Unable to locate key holder.