Ogdensburg police blotter, March 24
• Report of a car fire on Paterson Street at Advance Auto at 5:47 p.m.
• Rescue personnel dispatched to Belmont Courts at 5:23 p.m. for an unresponsive female that is breathing. Subject alert upon arrival.• Report of a larceny on Jersey Avenue at 4:20 p.m. Incident report filed.
• Drug paraphernalia found on Lake Street boat launch at 11:16 a.m. Police secured the items.
• Tehya L. Wensaur was charged with second-degree harassment on Oak Street at 2:18 a.m. following a report of females fighting.
• Report of a medical alarm activation at Riverview Towers on Washington Street. False alarm, cat set it off.