Ogdensburg police blotter, March 13
• Penny Aquitt was cited for improper storage of garbage on Gate Street at 8:19 p.m.
• Report of a motorized chair that struck a parked vehicle and fled the scene. Accident report filed.• Panic alarm activation at city hall on Ford Street. Accidental activation by employee.
• Hailey LaRock was arrested on two bench warrants at 1:03 pm. She was arraigned by Judge Alford and released on her own recognizance.
• Charlie R. Waterford was charged with second-degree criminal possession of a weapon ar 9:33 p.m. at St. Lawrence County Jail. He was arraigned by Judge Alford and remanded back to jail.
• Nicholas A. Lawton was cited for having a dog at large on Paterson Street at 8:22 p.m.