Ogdensburg police blotter, June 25
• Report at 11:18 p.m. of several teens who ran through her property and left in a black hatchback car (about 12 people). The caller gave a plate number that did not match anything.
• Fireworks complaint at 10:12 p.m. on Rensselaer Avenue. Police spoke with resident and advised her of the complaint and noise ordinance. Police said the fireworks that were set off are NYS compliant.• Report of a domestic at 3:08 p.m. on Ford Avenue. Police said it was just a minor argument over how to use the air conditioner remote.
• Melissa S. Mashaw was arrested on a bench warrant at 2:41 p.m. and ordered held without bail.
• Police disposed of a needle found at OFA on State Street at 1:13 p.m.
• Rachel A. Wagers was cited for failure to stop at a stop sign at intersection of Montgomery and Champlain streets at 9:05 a.m.
• Male caller at 6 a.m. stated someone was inside his Elizabeth Street home and he believed them to be in his closet. Police did not find anyone inside the home.
• Report at 2:23 a.m. of a female who may have been doing drugs in a Sunoco bathroom on New York Avenue who left in a vehicle on SH 37 and appeared to be intoxicated. State police and deputies were notified.
• Fireworks complaint on Main Street at 12:02 a.m. Police advised that this is possible a mobile set off as police located several packaging units in different locations.