Ogdensburg police blotter, June 23
• Report of teens fighting and screaming on King Street. Police requested a rescue squad for a 54-year old male with seizure activity. Victim transported to hospital. Incident report and paperwork for court filed.
• Report at 10:38 p.m. of juveniles running around and throwing rocks at stop signs on Kiah Street. Subjects gone upon arrival.• Report at 10:28 p.m. of juveniles running around Greene Street causing a disturbance and throwing objects at an apartment. Police spoke to subjects who denied that activity.
• Commercial burglar alarm at city hall on Ford Street at 10: 07 p.m. False alarm.
• James S. King Jr. was arrested at 8:56 p.m. on St. Lawrence Avenue on a warrant for unlawful imprisonment, endangering the welfare of a child an second-degree harassment. He was released on his own recognizance and a no contact order of protection was issued.
• Report of a 3-year old unattended at the Lafayette Street bridge at 10:43 a.m. Caller provided courtesy transport of child to police station. CPS caseworker contacted. Zachary Dailey was charged with endangering the welfare of a child and released on an appearance ticket.
• Commercial burglar alarm at First United Methodist Church on Caroline Street at 10:21 a.m. False alarm.
• Jackson Troiano was cited for speed in zone on SH 37 after allegedly being observed driving 65 miles per hour in a 55 mph zone.
• Wade G. Lawrence was cited for inadequate stop lights on Bridge Approach Road at 12:04 a.m.