Ogdensburg police blotter, June 22
• Report at 10:45 p.m. of an unknown female being disorderly and refusing to leave Tiki Bar on West River Street. Subject send on her way.
• Decodie Adams was arrested on a warrant for petit larceny and failure to comply at 9:54 p.m. on Lake Street.• Rebecca Kelly was cited for inadequate muffler on Champlain Street at 9:13 p.m.
• Kimberly McCarthy was arrested for third-degree criminal trespassing on Washington Street at 4:24 p.m.
• Rebecca L. Kelly was cited for petit larceny at 12:23 p.m. at the police station.
• Report of a male patient attempting to harm nurses with a fork at St. Joseph’s Nursing Home on Linden Street at 6:47 a.m.
• Heather L. Spears was cited for failure to stop for a stop sign on Paterson Street at 12:21 a.m.