Ogdensburg police blotter, June 18
• Report at 11:38 p.m. of three juveniles breaking into a vehicle at a house across from Montroy Park. Police spoke to vehicle’s owner who stated nothing was missing. Subjects were gone before police arrived.
• Report of a dryer fire at SRO Building on Ford Street at 10:43 p.m. Fire department on scene.• Police disposed of a needle found at the intersection of Greene and Barre streets at 11:45 a.m.
• David I. Mitchell II was arrested at 10:09 a.m. on a county bench warrant at the probation department on Ford Street. He was ordered held penning transport to St. Lawrence County jail.
• Counterfeit money reported at Sunoco on Canton Street at 9:19 a.m. Incident report filed.
• Jane Desormeaux was arrested for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest at 8:37 a.m. at Walmart on Ford Street following a report of a passed out female on a bench at 8:37 a.m. She was cited and released.
• Jared H. Philips was charged with trespassing, second-degree obstructing governmental administration, criminal possession of a hypodermic instrument, unlawful possession of marijuana and appearance in public under influence of narcotics at 7:39 a.m. following a report of a male trying to gain entry into Kimros Medicine Place on State Street.