Ogdensburg police blotter, July 16
• Man reported at 8:29 p.m. that a flag was stolen from his lawn on Washington Street. Incident report filed.
• Report of several juveniles jumping off walking bridge at 4:01 p.m. Police advised them not to swim there and told them they can swim in the city pool.• Police received a report of a male subject who had entered a residence on Barre Street without permission from the owner. Following investigation, police charged Carlton Fetcie with second-degree burglary. He was arraigned in Oswegatchie court by Judge Denner and released under the supervision of probation.
• Police disposed of needle found on Paterson Street at 3:01 p.m.
• Tara Lawton was arrested on a warrant at the police station at 2:50 p.m. on criminal trespassing charges. She was arraigned by Judge Alford and released on her own recognizance.
• Gerald H. Bennett was arrested on a bench warrant for criminal contempt at 10:55 a.m. at city court. He was released by Judge Alford under the supervision of probation.
• Hunter Law was arrested on a bench warrant at the police department at 10:51 a.m. on harassment charges. He pled guilty. A no-harassment order of protection was issued.
• Report from woman at 9:41 a.m. that an unknown subject put dog feces all over her porch on Seymour Street.
• Alarm activation at North Country Savings Bank on Caroline Street at 7:54 a.m. False alarm.