Ogdensburg police blotter, April 23
• Report at 9:30 p.m. of possible gunshots on Washington Street. Police report fireworks were set off across the street.
• Police disposed of a backpack that contained discarded drug components on Jefferson Avenue at 5:38 p.m.• Tristen J. Fitzgerald was cited for uninspected motor vehicle on Pickering Street at 5 p.m.
• Police secured drug paraphernalia that was found at 2:19 p.m. on Ford Street. Incident report filed.
• Samantha L. Herbick was cited for second=degree aggravated unlicensed operation and operating a motor vehicle without an interlock device at 1:38 p.m. on New York Avenue.
• Chelsea E. White was arrested at 10:18 a.m. on Grant Street on a bench warrant for failure to report to probation.
• Request for frequent checks of Kennedy School on Park Street for inappropriate activity.
• Police disposed of needles found at Keefe Lane at 7”33 a.m.
• Justin T. Irish was fired for uninspected motor vehicle on Lafayette Street at 7:26 a.m.
• Sam Hires was charged with first-degree criminal possess of a forged instrument at 1:43 a.m. on New York Avenue following a complaint from Sunoco of a counterfeit bill.