Ogdensburg police blotter, April 22
• Noah Z. Way was cited for failure to stop at stop sign at intersection of King Street and New York Avenue at 10:41 p.m.
• Report of several older kids smoking pot near several younger kids at Kids Kingdom on Riverside Avenue around 8 p.m. Police said no sign of that activity.• Police disposed of a needle at boat launch near Border Patrol at 7:02 p.m.
• Open burn complaint at Greene and Elizabeth streets at 4:56 p.m. Fire was put out upon request.
• Report from subject that someone slashed her tires on Grant Street. Incident report filed.
• Report at 5:06 a.m. from a male stating that her is being held against his will by hospital staff and her needs help. Police spoke with hospital staff who stated the caller suffers from dementia and is being held for evaluation.
• Report of a male sleeping in his vehicle at Sunoco on Champlain Street. Police report that male is on break from work and is taking a nap.