Ogdensburg police blotter, April 15
• Police and rescue personnel dispatched to a Washington Street home for an intentional overdose at 6:52 p.m. Female transported to Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center.
• Commericial burglar alarm at Ogdensburg International Airport at 4:55 p.m. False alarm.• David S. Rixon was charged with third-degree burglary at 3:58 p.m. at Walmart, Ford Street.
• Burglary alarm activation was Community Bank on State Street at 2:24 p.m. False alarm.
• Katelyn Perrerta was arrested on a bench warrant at 1:36 p.m. at the police department and was released on her own recognizance.
• Jerry Yerdon was arrested on a bench warrant art the probation department on Ford Street at 11:03 a.m. He was arraigned by Judge Alford and ordered held on $1,000 bail.