Massena police blotter, Oct. 1-5
MASSENA -- Village police say they charged the following people in various instances between Oct. 1 and 5:
• Sharleen J. Wilson, 74, of Massena was charged with failure to yield at 5:17 p.m. Oct. 5 on Main Street.• Ronald E. Dishaw, 76, of North Lawrence was charged with unsafe backing at 1:57 p.m. Oct. 5 at Walmart Supercenter.
• Andrew D. Ward, 36, of Massena was picked up on a bench warrant at 1:25 p.m. Oct. 5.
• Timothy M. Gardner, 31, of Massena was charged with no registration, no inspection, no insurance, leaving the scene of a property damage accident, unsafe start and reckless driving at 1:15 a.m. Oct. 3 on South Main Street.
• Megan E. Perkins, 31, of Massena was charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and suspended registration at 5:36 p.m. Oct. 3 on Andrews Street.
• Richard L. Sharlow, 38, of Massena was charged with petit larceny at 1:57 p.m. Oct. 3 at Walmart Supercenter.
• Steven F. O'Brien, 71, of Massena was charegd with following too close at 8:20 a.m. Oct. 3 on Main Street.
• Sonya Ramatici, 79, of Brasher Falls was charged with following too close at 2:12 p.m. Oct. 2 on state Route 37.