Massena police blotter, Nov. 15-25
• Cody J. Woodard, 26, of Saranac Lake was picked up on a bench warrant at 5:20 p.m. Nov. 25.
• Andrew M. France, 41, of Potsdam was charged with petit larceny at 8:32 a.m. Nov. 24.• Jacy V. Charleston, 30, of Norfolk was charged with unsafe backing at 5:18 p.m. Nov. 23 on Laurel Avenue.
• Debra Jean McGregor, 58, of Massena was charged with speed not reasonable/prudent and failure to stay in designated lane at 5:40 p.m. Nob. 22 on East Orvis Street.
• Robert E. Yekel, 49, of Massena was charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, obstruction of governmental administration and a parole warrant at 7:13 p.m. Nov. 19 at the Super 8 Motel.
• Robert. J. Lucey, 66, of Massena was charged with unsafe backing at 10:21 a.m. Nov. 16 on Spruce Street.
• Barbara M. Donnelly, 71, of Massena was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated and failure to keep right at 6:17 p.m. Nov. 15 on Main Street.
• James L. Curry, 33, of Massena was charged with petit larceny at 3:02 p.m. Nov. 15 at Walmart Supercenter.
• Louis J. Tischler, 59, of Massena was charged with speed unreasonable and failure to use designated lane at 5:51 a.m. Nov. 15 on Liberty Avenue.