Massena police blotter, Nov. 10-15
• Louis J. Tischler, 59, of Massena was charged with unreasonable speed and failure to use designated lane at 5:51 a.m. Nov. 15 on Liberty Avenue.
• James L. Curry, 33, of Massena was charged with petit larceny at 3:02 p.m. Nov. 15 at Walmart Supercenter.• Barbara M. Donnelly, 71, of Massena was charged with driving while intoxicated, aggravated DWI and failure to keep right at 6:17 p.m. Nov. 15 on Main Street.
• Lucas D. Goldie, 32, of Ogdensburg was charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, failure to keep right and running a red light at 2:35 a.m. Nov. 14 on Main Street.
• Bob V. Goodreau, 32, of Massena was charged with unsafe backing at 5:27 p.m. Nov. 14 on McClusky Avenue.
• Dominic O. Taylor, 22, of Massena was charged with running a stop sign and third-degree AUO at 9:14 p.m. Nov. 12 on Water Street.
• Cynthia L. Remington, 45, of Massena was charged with inadequate headlight at 8:40 p.m. Nov. 12 on Main Street.
• Brian D. Laprade, 31, of Massena was charged with second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation and no insurance at 3:23 p.m. Nov. 11 on North Main Street.