Final weekend of SLC Arts Annual Artists’ Studio Tour kicks off Oct. 1
The final weekend of the SLC Arts Annual Artists’ Studio Tour will kick off Saturday, Oct. 1, and run throughout the weekend in the Potsdam, Parishville, and Colton regions.
SLC Arts will host events at the Creative Spirit Community Arts Center throughout the day on Saturday, which will feature art activities, a henna artist, and the Regional Arts Celebration from 1-3 p.m.In addition to the various artists opening their home studios, Northern Power and Light will host an ice cream social at their location and will be selling Tie-Dye T-Shirts.
While this is the final weekend of Studio Tour, there is still one last weekend of the North Country Arts Festival.
SLC Arts will host the annual Remington Arts Festival on Canton’s “Village Green” on Saturday, Oct. 8 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., sponsored by St. Lawrence University and SUNY Canton.
The festival will feature a wide variety of artists displaying their works and musical performances throughout the day.
Potsdam, Parishville, Colton artists featured on the tour include:
• Michiko Taylor Watercolor Studio, 65 County Route 47, Potsdam (Parishville) open Saturday and Sunday from 10-4 p.m.
• Northern Power and Light, 184 River Rd., Potsdam open Saturday from 10-4 p.m.
• Virginia Burnett (Goblins' Market), Kris A Lis Designs & Phoenix Rising Art, and Shuba Banavar, 6 Raymond St., Potsdam open Saturday from 10-4 p.m.
• AJ Murray Artist, 10 Cherry St., Potsdam open Saturday and Sunday from 10-4 p.m.
• Maple Run Emporium: Jan Close & Donna Jadlos, 49 Market St., Potsdam open Saturday from 10-4 p.m.
• The Third Wheel Pottery Studio, 63 Market St., Potsdam open Saturday from 10-4 p.m.
• Sandra Nestlerode-Hale, 340 Arbuckle Pond Rd., Colton open Saturday from 10-4 p.m. and Sunday from 12-2 p.m.
To see the full list of artists, locations, and a Google map, visit https://slcartscouncil.org/studiotour/.
The Artists’ Studio Tour is free and open to the public. No registration required.