Edwards Opera House plans slate of concerts May 6 through Aug. 26 with variety of musicians
EDWARDS — The Edwards Opera House, 161 Main St., has a full roster of summer concerts planned offering singer-songwriters, bluegrass, jazz, blues, Americana, comedy, and Celtic music.
Scheduled are:• May 6, Atkinson Family Band
• May 20, Paul Meyers (World On A String Trio)
• June 10, Far Trio
• June 24, Annette Wasilik Trio
• July 8, Edwards Community Day! Gwen Tracy Duo
• July 22, Phil Hurley Band
• Aug. 12, Florencia & The Feeling
• Aug. 26, Celtic Confusion (Aoife Clancy & Bill Elliot)
All shows start at 7 pm and are $10 unless otherwise noted.
Visit https://edwardsoperahouse.com/tickets for ticket information.
This project is made possible with funds from the Statewide Community Regrants Program, a regrant program of the New York State Council on the Arts.
Info: [email protected], edwardsoperahouse.com.