MASSENA -- The fifth annual Battle of the Bands Charity Fest will be held on Saturday, March 16, from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. at St. Lawrence Centre Arena.
Proceeds will benefit Raquette Valley Habitat for Humanity.
Bands interested in playing at the event must register with the St. Lawrence Centre Mall office at 764-1001 or [email protected]
There is a non-refundable $20 registration fee.
The deadline to register is March 1.
Each competing band will receive a 20 minute segment.
Bands are required to include two cover songs. Bands judged on planning & preparation, originality, audience interaction, performance quality and presentation.
The event will be held in a traditional battle of the bands format, and a variety of music will be played. Bands from all over the area will battle for bragging rights and awesome prizes.
• A “One Song Demo” mixing and mastering from North Country Public Radio Recording Studio in Canton ($500 value).
• A $100 Gift Card to Northern Music & Video from the St. Lawrence Centre.
• A $100 St. Lawrence Centre Gift Card
• A tone gen guitar tuner and tambourine from StarTech Computers ($50 value).
• The winning band will be featured and their songs played on 101.5 The Fox.
• The opportunity to play at St. Lawrence Centre on July 3rd as part of St. Lawrence Centre’s celebration of Independence Day.