Seven charged with traffic counts in Massena
MASSENA -- Village police say they recently charged seven drivers:
• Ruthann M. Matthews, 60, of county Route 42, Massena was charged with inadequate headlight at 10:17 p.m. Sunday on Liberty Avenue.• Juanita M. Martinez, 40, of George Street, Massena was charged with second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, no license, no inspection, no interlock device and seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance at 9:30 p.m. Saturday on Maple Street.
• Leigh Ann Derushia, 37, of Nightengale Avenue, Massena was charged with driving while intoxicated, running a stop sign, failure to use designated lane and no headlight at 11:24 p.m. Friday on state Route 37.
• Kelly R. Miller, 57, of Wood Road, Lisbon was charged with inadequate headlight at 11:05 p.m. Friday on state Route 37.
• Kimberly A. McGregor, 47, street address not available, Norfolk was charged with DWI, failure to keep right, loud exhaust and no inspection at 9:05 p.m. Friday on Andrews Street.
• Jason L. Hance, 34, of county Route 27, Russell was charged with inadequate headlight at 8:17 p.m. Friday on Center Street.
• John B. Dobbins, 26, of Center Street, Massena was charged with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, suspended registration and no insurance at 11:01 p.m. Thursday on Maple Street.