Potsdam police issue tickets Saturday for vehicle and traffic violations, other offenses
POTSDAM – Village police report issuing several ticket for vehicle and traffic violations and other offenses Saturday.
• Randy W. Clark, 52, Potsdam , received tickets for four violations – second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, uninspected motor vehicle, unsafe start, and moving from a lane unsafely at 9:35 p.m. Saturday along Market Street after a patrol observed a vehicle pull out from a parking spot on Market Street and immediately cross a lane of traffic. During the stop the vehicle was found to have an expired inspection and the listed subject was found to have a revoked NYS license.• Abhilash Sikenpore, 28, Potsdam, was issued a ticket for alleged expired inspection after a patrol allegedly saw the vehicle being driven at 12:29 a.m. Saturday on Bay Street without a current sticker.
• Harry E. Werner, 27, Orchard Park, was charged with having an uninspected motor vehicle at 9 a.m. after patrol observed a vehicle traveling on Sandstone Drive with an expired NYS inspection sticker displayed in the windshield.
• Sibo Liu, 25, Potsdam, for alleged expired inspection after a patrol allegedly saw the vehicle being driven at 12:41 p.m. along Market Street.
• James M. Heinike, 21, Canastota, was issued tickets for alleged public urination and obstruction of governmental administration at 2:03 a.m. Saturday. The officer reported Heinike was observed urinating in the filter plant alley, and fleeing on foot. He was brought back to Potsdam Police Department for processing.
• Tyler J. LaBelle, 24, Brasher Falls, was issued a ticket for driving with a non-transparent side wing or side window at 4:02 p.m.. An inspection during the traffic stop on Maple Street revealed the windows only allowed 14 percent light transmission, police said.
• Thomas J. Ransom, 18, Merrick, was also charged with having a non-transparent windows on his vehicle during a traffic stop at 4:21 p.m. along Pierrepont Avenue. The windows alloed only 33 percent of light transmission, police said.
• Keagan N. Duryea, 20, Westtown, received an appearance ticket for an open container violation at 11:12 p.m. after a patrol allegedly saw it on State Street.