Potsdam police cite six motorists with driving infractions
POTSDAM -- Potsdam police said they charged six motorists with driving infractions on Monday. Those charged included.
• Jason J. Perretta, 42, Potsdam, was cited for non-transparent side windows on Elm Street at 8:19 a.m.• Howard L. Haag, 76, Winthrop, was cited for uninspected motor vehicle on Sandstone Drive at 10 a.m.
• Lawrence P. Smith, 70, Waddington, was cited for third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation and uninspected motor vehicle on Grove Street at 10:45 a.m.
• Jeffrey J. Meeker, 22, Greenwich, Conn., was cited for operating a portable electronic device while driving on Maple Street at 11: 22 a.m.
• M.A. Connelly-Fisher, 49, Colton, was cited for driving without a seat belt on Market Street at 11:42 a.m.
• Sean M. Leana, 22, Camillus, was cited for uninspected motor vehicle on Maple Street at 1:52 p.m.
All six subjects were cited and released.