Potsdam police cite six following traffic stops on Sunday
POTSDAM — Potsdam police said they charged several motorists with driving infractions on Sunday. Those charged included:
• Anna C. Galusha, 37, Canton, was charged with first-offense driving while intoxicated, improper left turn onto two-way road and driving across hazard marking at 1:02 p.m., police said. She reportedly refused a breath test at the Potsdam Police Department.• Kennedy E. Boyea, 19, Malone, was cited for insufficient turn signal on Main Street at 2:56 a.m.
• Virginia L. Reed, 55, Potsdam, was cited for inadequate tail lights on Elm Street at 1 p.m.
• Robert J. Gonzalez Jr., 31, Potsdam, was cited for operating a motor vehicle with a suspended registration, inadequate plate lights and inadequate head lights at 7:21 p.m.
• Jiyu Zhou, 47, Potsdam, was cited for uninspected motor vehicle and inadequate muffler at 9:41 p.m.
• Matthew J. Bracy, 22, Plattsburgh, was cited for inadequate head lights on Pine Street at 10:04 p.m.
All of the above subjects were cited and released