Potsdam police cite six following traffic stops on Saturday
POTSDAM -- Potsdam police said they charged six motorists with driving infractions on Saturday. Those charged included:
• Phillip T. Dishaw Jr., 28, Norwood, was cited for inadequate muffler at 12:58 a.m. on May Road.• Daniel Lavoie, 51, Montreal, Canada, was cited for speed in zone on May Road at 11:03 a.m. after being observed driving 45 miles per hour in a 30 mph zone.
• Michael J. Lebeda, 74, Colton, was cited for unsafe backing on Park Street at 12:45 p.m. following investigation of a property-damage accident.
• Xudong Su, 27, Potsdam, was cited for failure to use a designated lane on Market Street at 5:15 p.m. following investigation of a two vehicle property-damage accident.
• Graham S. Peters, 27, Potsdam, was cited for inadequate stop lamps on Maple Street at 10 p.m.
• Tyler M. Allen, 20, Norwood, was cited for failure to stop at a stop light on Maple Street at 11:02 p.m.
All six subjects were cited and released.