Potsdam police cite seven motorists with driving infractions
POTSDAM -- Potsdam police said they charged several motorists with driving infractions on Sunday. Those charged included:
• A Potsdam man was charged with failure to yield right-of-way at the intersection of Cottage and Waverly streets on Sunday afternoon. Wenting Long, 33, was cited for the above charge at 3:39 p.m. after is was determined Long was at fault for a two vehicle property-damage accident.• Cody J. Hewey, 32, Norfolk, was cited for non-transparent side windows on Elm Street at 2:10 p.m.
• Brandon K. Thompson, 40, Brasher Falls, was cited for non-transparent side windows at 11:51 a.m. on Lawrence Avenue.
• Tobias R. Lewis, 19, East Patchogue, was cited for speed in zone on Maple Street at 11:24 a.m. after being observed driving 49 miles per hour in a 30 mph zone.
• Nicholas S. Jackman, 26, Colton, was cited for non-transparent side windows on Cherry Street at 9:02 a.m.
• Eric T. Roesch, 37, Niskayuna, was cited for uninspected motor vehicle on Pierrepont Avenue at 8:36 a.m.
• Daniel R. Anglim, 20, Bayport, was charged with first-offense driving while intoxicated and failure to yield right-of-way on Main Street at 1:48 a.m.
All of the subjects were cited and released.