Nine drivers cited in Massena
MASSENA -- Village police say they recently charged nine motorists with traffic counts:
• Brian E. Snyder, 29, of South Raquette Road, Massena was charged with second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation and unlicensed driver at 9:26 p.m. Monday on North Main Street.• Coleman R. Wright, 34, of Coles Creek Road, Waddington was charged with failure to yield at 2:12 p.m. Monday at Grove Street and Laurel Avenue.
• Katrina A. Mills, 34, of Perkins Road, Massena was charged with inadequate muffler and obstructed view at 1:40 a.m. Sunday on Maple Street.
• Cynthia L. Steenberg, 63, of Beach Street, Massena was charged with inadequate brakelight at 8:51 a.m. Sunday on Andrews Street.
• Bridget M. Ladison, 28, of Nation Road, Norfolk was charged with following too close at 2:42 p.m. Saturday on Main Street.
• Misty Marie Timmons, 32, of Jefferson Avenue, Massena was charged with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation and driver's view obstructed at 12:52 a.m. Saturday on Liberty Avenue.
• Patricia M. Quinell, 74, street address not available, Brasher Falls was charged with unsafe lane change at noon Friday on state Route 37.
• Kevin C. Hamilton, 57, of Haskell Street, Massena was charged with inadequate brakelights at 10:50 p.m. Thursday on East Orvis Street.
• Lance J. Beaubien, 30, of Woodlawn Avenue, Massena was charged with uninspected motor vehicle at 9:54 p.m. Thursday on Liberty Avenue.