Nine drivers charged in Massena
MASSENA -- Village police say they recently charged nine people with traffic-related counts:
• Philip J. Rubacha III, 38, of state Route 56, Massena was charged with driving while intoxicated, unsafe lane change and failure to keep right at 2:37 a.m. Sunday on Spruce Street.• Taylor D. Maxwell, 23, of Meadow Drive, Massena was charged with inadequate plate lamp at 10:18 p.m. Saturday on North Main Street.
• Linda J. Trimm, 76, of Knapp Station Road, Norwood was charged with inadequate brakelight at 1:52 p.m. Saturday on Stephenville Road.
• Bhushan T. Takhtani, 28, of Highland Road, Massena was charged with unregistered motor vehicle at 2:07 a.m. Saturday on state Route 37.
• Misty L. Cruikshank, 33, of Bayley Road, Massena was charged with inadequate exhaust and a warrant at 1:37 a.m. Saturday on North Main Street.
• Holly L. Snyder, 36, of Linden Street, Massena was charged with second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation and unlicensed operator at 10:28 p.m. Friday on East Hatfield Street. She was also charged with no headlight at 10:58 p.m. the same night on East Hatfield Street.
• Eric R. Schuck, 27, of Pine Street, Massena was charged with suspended registration at 9:27 p.m. Friday on Main Street.
• Johnathan R. Barto, 23, of Main Street, Massena was charged with second-degree AUO and unlicensed operator at 2:49 a.m. Friday on South Main Street.
• Travis A. Green, 33, of P.O. Box 33, Eldridge was charged with third-degree AUO, unlicensed driver, inadequate tail lights and operating without an interlock device at 1:30 a.m. Friday on state Route 37.