Half dozen defendants charged with various offenses in Massena
MASSENA -- Village police say they recently charged the following people in unrelated cases:
• Taylor G. Bush, 23, of Nichols Road, Winthrop was charged with a bench warrant for disorderly conduct at 3:27 a.m. Friday at the police department. She was arraigned by judge Patrick Serguson and released on bail, police said.• Danielle I. Dissottle, 30, of county Route 55, North Lawrence was charged with an arrest warrant for third-degree assault at 1:30 a.m. Friday.
• Michael J. Larock, 30, of Washington Street, Ogdensburg was picked up on a bench warrant at 5:23 p.m. Nov. 7. He was arraigned by judge Eric Gustafson and released after posting $250 bail, police said.
• Corey J. Kellison, 34, of Martin Street, Massena was charged with first-degree criminal contempt, second-degree harassment, second-degree criminal contempt and resisting arrest at 4:53 p.m. Nov. 7 on Maple Street. He was arriagned by judge Eric Gustafson and remanded to the St. Lawrence County jail, Canton, in lieu of $2,500 bail or $5,000 bond, police said.
• Terry Bercume, 53, of South Main Street, Massena was charged with second-degree unlawful imprisonment and second-degree harassment at 6:39 p.m. Nov. 6 at the South Main Street Sunoco.
• Andrew J. Northrup, 21, of Maple Street, Massena was picked up on a bench warrant and also charged with resisting arrest at 1:01 a.m. Nov. 6 at Walmart Supercenter.
• Heather L. Addison, 33, street address not available, Massena was charged with petit larceny at 2:34 p.m. Nov. 5 at Walmart Supercenter.