13 motorists charged in Massena
MASSENA -- Village police say they recently charged 13 drivers:
• Tammy L. Butler, 47, of county Route 43, Massena was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated and open container in a motor vehicle at 11:35 p.m. Friday in the Massena Police Department parking lot.• Heather R. Deragon, 23, of East Main Street, Malone was charged with second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, no license and no headlights at 11:32 p.m. Friday on Chase Street.
• Ashley P. Pryce, 27, of West Hatfield Street, Massena was charged with running a stop sign at 2:24 p.m. Friday at Woodlawn Avenue and Sycamore Street.
• Scott J. Martin, 27, of Talcott Street, Massena was charged with speed not reasonable and leaving the scene of a property damage accident at 2:10 p.m. Friday on Talcott Street.
• Robert A. Todd, 50, of Clarkson Avenue, Massena was charged with unregistered motor vehicle and speed not reasonable and prudent at 5:15 a.m. Friday.
• Jessika L. Dobbins, 24, of Center Street, Massena was charged with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation and no insurance at 2:35 a.m. Friday on Victory Road.
• Leary R. Murray Jr., 40, of Roosevelt Street, Massena was charged with failure to yield to a traffic control device and third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation at 9:32 p.m. Thursday at state Route 37 and Bayley Road.
• George M. Bourdon, 70, of Westwood Drive, Massena was charged with unsafe backing at 8:36 a.m. Thursday on South Main Street.
• Gary T. Deruchia, 25, of Ames Street, Massena was charged with uninspected motor vehicle at 1:32 a.m. Thursday on Parker Avenue.
• Patsy E. Oshsner, 62, of South Main Street, Massena was charged with no inspection at 9:45 p.m. Wednesday on South Main Street.
• Rosalie A. Barnhart, 61, of P.O. Box 294, Massena was charged with inadequate brakelight at 10:25 a.m. Wednesday on state Route 37.
• Liza Mae Regan, 40, of Highland Avenue, Massena was charged with failure to use designated lane at 3:47 p.m. Dec. 19 on state Route 37.
• Lee Edward Lafleur, 21, of county Route 43, Massena was charged with third-degree AUO, unlicensed operator, improper turn and inadequate brakelight at 11:23 a.m. Dec. 19 on Main Street.