11 motorists cited in Massena
MASSENA -- Village police say they recently charged the following people with traffic counts:
• John R. Free, 55, of county Route 42, Massena was charged with uninspected motor vehicle at 9:57 a.m. Monday on East Orvis Street.• Zachary W. Helmer, 40, of state Route 131, Massena was charged with speed not reasonable and prudent at 6:26 p.m. Sunday on Maple Street.
• Melissa L. Lashomb, 49, of state Route 11C, North Lawrence was charged with unsafe backing at 2:24 p.m. Sunday in the Walmart parking lot.
• Randy S. Guyette, 28, of Pink School House Road, Canton was charged with failure to keep right, operating out of class and leaving the scene of a property damage accident at 3:10 p.m. Friday at state Route 37 and Main Street.
• Ronald L. Martin, 61, street address not available, Waddington was charged with inadequate brakelight at 8:01 a.m. Friday on South Main Street.
• Philip A. Lapoint, 56, of P.O. Box 225, Rooseveltown was charged with inadequate brakelights at 12:13 a.m. Friday on Willow Street.
• Amber L. Olson, 26, of Chase Street, Massena was charged with uninspected motor vehicle at 7:55 p.m. Thursday on Willow Street.
• Jarrett J. Phillips, 27, of Main Street, Massena was charged with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation and unlicensed operator at 11:15 p.m. Wednesday on Laurel Avenue.
• Heather C. Sarsfield, 47, of Hopson Road, Brasher Falls was charged with inadequate headlight at 9:21 p.m. Wednesday on Main Street.
• Danny J. Rode Jr., 27, of Morris Street, Norfolk was charged with third-degree AUO and failure to signal within 100 feet of turn at 7:40 p.m. Wednesday on Sycamore Street.
• Jami Lynn Monroe, 31, of Dana Street, Massena was charged with unregistered motor vehicle and uninspected motor vehicle at 8:07 a.m. April 10 on Main Street.