11 drivers ticketed in Massena
MASSENA -- Village police say they cited 11 motorists over the weekend:
• Jacob P. Losey, 28, of East Hatfield Street, Massena was charged with unregistred motor vehicle at 12:58 a.m. Monday on Main Street.• A 17-year-old from Winthrop was charged with inadequate brakelight and driving out of class at 12:30 a.m. Monday on Center Street.
• Phillip Barreiro, 28, of P.O. Box 226, Hogansburg was charged with suspended registration at 5:21 p.m. Sunday on East Hatfield Street.
• Dakota D. Hall, 19, of Reed Drive, Massena was charged with no insurance at 1:21 a.m. Saturday on Bayley Road.
• Corbey A. Terrance, 26, of Malby Avenue, Massena was charged with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation and unlicensed operator at 1:15 a.m. Saturday on Morrill Street.
• Victoria L. Davis, 36, of Water Street, Nicholville was charged with inadequate exhaust at 11:28 p.m. Saturday on South Main Street.
• Kateri D. Jacobs, 34, of Frogtown Road, Hogansburg was charged with inadequate headlights at 11:12 p.m. Friday on state Route 37.
• Kenneth C. Jenne, 38, of Main Street, Massena was charged with inadequate headlight at 10:57 p.m. Friday on state Route 37.
• Zachary M. Donnelly, 18, of East Orvis Street, Massena was charged with inadequate tail lights at 7:42 p.m. Friday on Main Street.
• Jonathon E. Ashley, 20, of Douglas Road, Massena was charged with following too close at 1:03 p.m. Friday on Main Street.
• Eric T. McGee, 28, of county Route 37, Massena was charged with uninspected motor vehicle at 10:02 a.m. Friday on Main Street.