11 drivers charged in Massena
MASSENA -- Village police say they recently charged the following people with traffic-related counts:
• Starlynn N. Mitchell, 24, of Oakes Road, Akwesasne was charged with suspended registration and operating without insurance at 12:05 a.m. Monday on state Route 37.• Kaylyn A. Spoor, 21, of county Route 39, Chase Mills was charged with inadequate brakelight at 7:28 p.m. Sunday on East Orvis Street.
• Nicklas C. Whiting, 29, of Kennedy Court, Massena was charged with uninspected motor vehicle and insufficient signal at 8:45 a.m. Sunday on North Main Street.
• Keith A. McCauley Jr., 33, of Maple Ridge Road, DeKalb Junction, was charged with failure to signal within 100 feet of turning and unlicensed driver at 1:40 a.m. Sunday at South Main Street and McClusky Avenue.
• Lisa L. Rupert, 40, of Pratt Place, Massena was charged with inadequate headlight at 11:57 p.m. Saturday on Water Street.
• Isaac R. Scott, 18, of McEwen Road, North Lawrence was charged with inadequate exhaust at 11:31 p.m. Saturday on Grove Street.
• Brian M. Hurlbut Jr., 37, of county Route 36. Chase Mills was charged with inadequate headlight at 7:08 p.m. Friday on Main Street.
• Michael D. Deshane, 33, of P.O. Box 25, West Stockholm was charged with uninspected motor vehicle at 7:05 p.m. Friday on Beach Street.
• John E. Parmeter, 66, of Hepburn Street, Norfolk was charged with unsafe backing at 5:16 p.m. Friday in the Burger King parking lot.
• Brett M. Whoston, 21, of Maple Street, Massena was charged with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, suspended registration, no insurance, open container, unlawful possession of marijuana and a bench warrant at 11:15 p.m. Thursday on South Main Street.
• Keely Smutz, 20, of Irish Settlement Road, Waddington was charged with uninspected motor vehicle at 3 p.m. Thursday on Main Street.