11 charged with traffic counts over five days in Massena
MASSENA --Village police say they cited 11 motorists over five days:
• Dakota C. Maguire, 18, of Villnave Road, Moira was charged with speeding at 11:31 p.m. Thursday on West Hatfield Street.• Arthur T. Lilley II, 44, of Stearns Street, Massena was charged with failure to keep right and using a cell phone while driving at 4:22 p.m. Thursday on North Main Street.
• William L. Tamblin, 62, of Bridges Avenue, Massena was charged with insufficient turn signal and third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation at 1 p.m. Wednesday on Grove Street.
• Peter J. Vaughan, 58, street address not available, Russell was charged with speeding at 10:33 a.m. Wednesday on East Hatfield Street.
• Katrina V. Trimm, 31, street address not available, Winthrop was charged with third-degree AUO and inadequate brakelight at 10 a.m. Wednesday on Main Street.
• Yvonne M. Davis, 41, of North Main Street, Massena was charged with uninspected motor vehicle at 9:45 a.m. Wednesday on state Route 37.
• Debra J. McGregor, 55, of Mahoney Road, Brasher Falls was charged with improper right turn and seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance at 12:10 a.m. Wednesday on state Route 37.
• Michael A. Mercado, 33, of Depot Street, Massena was charged with expired inspection at 11:35 p.m. Tuesday on Parker Avenue.
• Cameron J. Clark, 19, of Hall Road, Massena was charged with third-degree AUO, unlicensed driver, no interlock device and driving the wrong way on a one-way street at 10:12 p.m. on Center Street.
• Nancy A. Peryea, 61, of Plank Road, Ellenburg Depot was charged with speeding at 5:53 p.m. Sunday on East Hatfield Street.
• June Aileen Wilson, 49, of Reed Drive, Massena was charged with speeding at 5:12 p.m. Sunday on East Hatfield Street.