Potsdam-sweeper.png
Street sweeper burns in Potsdam
Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 12:22 pm

The village’s street sweeper was destroyed by fire in the village garage Monday night. It also caused 'significant damage' to the sewer flushing machine, an overhead door, and melted some wiring, according to Department of Public Works Superintendent Jim Corbett. The street sweeper was still smoking when it was hooked up to a chain and towed out of the garage Monday. Photo from Potsdam DPW. For more, see story.